Sunday, June 12, 2011

BoA & DEREK HOUGH SPOTTED AT "GLEE LIVE! IN CONCERT!" AT TORONTO'S AIR CANADA CENTRE


BoA at Glee Live! In Concert! in Toronto
With Production for Cobu 3-D wrapping up in less than two weeks, Asian Pop Princess BoA is making the best of her time in Toronto and this evening she was spotted sitting adjacent from me at the Glee Live! In Concert! Show at Air Canada Centre.  Having done an excellent job remaining under the radar for the past month or so with her protective Entourage watching over her most of the time, BoA made a rare public appearance tonight.  

The Korean Songstress was sitting one row behind Co-star Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars), whose Cousin Riker Lynch actually was performing in the Show and appears on the Fox series as a member of The Warblers.  BoA was seen having a wonderful time, laughing and cheering out loud, especially during The Warblers' performances of P!nk's Raise Your Glass and Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.

Enjoy these Photos below as they are hard to come across:

See a short Clip of BoA enjoying the Cast of Glee performing Friday by Rebecca Black:


(Photo/video credit: Mr. Will-W.)

14 comments:

  1. OMG!! I Looooooove BoA!! Thank U!! Can't wait to see Cobu3D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting these pics of Derek and BoA! They looked like they had a lot of fun, especially BoA. Can't wait for their movie to come out next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Thanks for sharing so much !!! BoA is so cute and beautiful ! I sure that she had lots of fun ! Can't wait for COBU 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God......I love BoA. Been a fan of hers forever and I would love to meet her someday.......♥ Thank you for sharing.

    Amazing photos.....*.*

    사랑해 언니짱!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all welcome! My Blog is all for the Fans! I do this to make you Guys happy and to share my experiences with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to see BoA in the audience and not on the stage? lol. I don't know if she is surrounded by others of the cobu staff but if I were those people next to her I would be freaking out and not even watching the performance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing. I love BoA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Thank you so much! This made me really happy! I love to see BoA having so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice seeing BoA and Derek in the audience and having a great time! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What? you sat next to her? OMG! I'm speechless. How could u take these pictures? Wouldnt u have to be on stage to take them? *confused*

    Anyway, thanks so much for the news and pixs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Derek! So good to see him! Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noshadow31, I was sitting across from her from the other side of the stage - not beside. Just clarifying. Don't be confused. LOL

    Thanks guys - I appreciate your sweet comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter is the one singing in the short video clip showing BoA. We were sitting next to them. Saw many of the cast of CoBu 3D there as well.

    ReplyDelete