Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MELISSA MCCARTHY & HUSBAND BEN FALCONE IN "ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY"


Still from Bridesmaids
Okay, I am embarrassed to admit that  legitimately I had no idea that Mike and Molly Star Melissa McCarthy was married to her Bridesmaids Co-star Ben Falcone. You know, the Guy she accused of being an Air Marshall, seducing him over and over?  They even have two Kids together, Vivian (four-and-a-half) and Georgette (19 months)! 

In addition to appearing on-screen together in one of 2011's biggest Box Office smashes (Bridesmaids has grossed over $286 million worldwide), the Couple also co-wrote together on a new Sitcom which they've sold to CBS. Also coming is a Dramedy titled Tammy which will be released via Warner Bros./New Line in which McCarthy stars also.  The Help Director Tate Taylor is being wooed for the Project as per early reports.

Falcone tells Entertainment Weekly's Karen Valby on his Wife's recent Emmy Win, "The first thing I did was yell. Everybody got up and yelled ‘Oh my God! Oh my God! She won!!!!’ And then after that I think everybody was kind of concerned for me because I fell into a weird, slack-jawed stunned silence for like 20 minutes.".  Now that's a supportive Husband, right there.

Click here to read the Interview in full.

And have you seen the Cover of the current issue of Entertainment Weekly?  The Queen!



(Photo credit: Universal Pictures/Entertainment Weekly)

No comments:

Post a Comment